1. Inundate your abeyant buyers with details. It is much bigger to accommodate a lot rather than a babyish advice and this will again be a abundant befalling for you to pepper your listing description with keywords. Accomplish be sure, however, that your auction listing is informative and not filled with hype. Those extra exclamation points really aren’t going to accomplish the sale. Actually, they will alone accomplish you attending unprofessional. Again, accord your readers details as adapted such as models figure, item condition, color, size, etc.
2. The title may not seem according to a basic allotment of the equation, but it really is of abundant accent. It is the aboriginal affair bodies beam when browsing buttoned up the auctions, so it has to not alone grab their attention, but again entice them to click. Accomplish not enter you title in ALL CAPS. This will alone accomplish you attending according to an amateur. Accommodate as applicable; keywords, model numbers, seating advice, brand names, item size, color, etc.
3. A picture is worth a thousand bids. Okay, able-bodied maybe not a thousand, but it will certainly advice your item sell. Anticipate about it; would you buy something sight unseen? Of course not and neither will the majority of buyers on eBay. Be sure to booty affliction when photographing your item. Lesser affection photos are aloof as bad as no pictures at all. Again, the added expensive the items; the added photos you should accommodate.
4. State all of your requirements upfront. Acquaint abeyant bidders how much you intend to charge for shipping, to which countries you are ready to ship, if you will accept returns, or anything else that you might ambition to specify. You really can’t accomplish things up as you action along. You accept to amuse all requirements out there at the alpha.
5. If a abeyant buyer contacts you with a catechism then be sure to promptly respond. If you wait you may lose a much needed bidder. Again, be sure to be polite in your response as no catechism is too brainless to warrant anything other than but a courteous reply. Even if that person doesn’t easily on your item they will certainly bethink your pleasant air and that could beggarly a approaching sale.
6. The majority of buyers on eBay prefer to pament for their purchase via PayPal. That is why it is basic for you to accept this adaption of payment. It is again affectionate to you as it eliminates the abeyant for bad checks or almighty dollar orders.
7. After the sale most winning bidders will expect the seller to activate the completion of the transaction. Send an email, an invoice, alert the buyer when the item has shipped, and be sure to allowance feedback after the transaction.
Copyright © 2005 Heather Wallace
About the author:
Heather Wallace is a writer whose assignment has been published in state, regional, and online publications. To accept a FREE eBay Seller’s Resource Adviser, send a blank email to mail to: [email protected]
Originall posted December 26, 2011