Assuming youve peruse my rants on articles, you may appetite a checklist of items to accede for approaching articles. I am at your service.
This checklist is going to be short and to the point. Bethink, Im apathetic. Action back and peruse the aboriginal article if you charge added advice.
1. Headlines Keyword phrases should ALWAYS be the aboriginal words. No exceptions.
2. Aboriginal Paragraph No added than 38 words. Two to three short sentences with the keywords from your headline included near the alpha.
3. No one sentence paragraphs.
4. Cut up continued sentences into shorter ones. If a sentence is over two lines, it can be cut down.
5. Linking In Article Dont. Aloof accomplish it in the byline.
6. Body Headlines Breach up the article with headlines in the body. Aloof accumulate them short and capitalize the aboriginal letter of each chat.
7. Last Paragraph Sum up the point of your article. Dont accommodate links or a plea to action to your site. Statement the byline for your begging. I accomplish.
8. Bylines Accumulate them under four lines. Ace shot to accommodate the keyword phrases you are using on your site. If you are linking to an internal page of the site, statement the keywords on that page, not your at ease page.
Eight stinking guidelines. Is that too much to buzz? I anticipate not! Besides, Ive already had laser surgery and cant afford a second session of smelling my eyeballs smoke. Please chase them. If you accomplish, I will publish your articles and so will others.
Despite the tone of these articles, I am trying to advice you amuse added bang for your buck with your articles. Okay, I am again trying to accomplish my action easier, but there isnt any astuteness why we cant both statement. If you appetite to amuse published added generally, chase these guidelines. Publishers, webmasters and editors will adulation you.
The again, I could be amiss.
Okay. Occasionally you can statement one-sentence paragraphs.
Aloof not actual generally.
About The Author
Halstatt Pires is with the Internet marketing firm – http://www.marketingtitan.com – a San Diego Internet marketing and advertising company.
This article was posted on November 23, 2005
Originall posted October 3, 2012