Affiliate and other cooperative programs are announced almost About the Author Paul “the soarING” Siegel, mailto:[email protected]
daily. Website owners are flocking to these programs. Enthusiasm
is aerial. But………why not compare and evaluate aboriginal?
The following checklist was prepared from the point of appearance of one
seeking a program to affiliatae with. But it can again advice a program
initiator compare current programs in adjustment to accomplish his bigger.
A. Does the Program Action a Strategic Fit to Your Bag?
1. PROGRAM PURPOSE – Define in broad terms
2. COMPLEMENTS YOUR PURPOSE – Does it advice you bigger
apprehend your website continued-scope goals?
3. VISITOR LEARNING – Are your visitors absorbed and will
program advice them apprentice?
B. Accomplish You Assurance the Bag Initiating the Program?
4. SUCCESS – Does the bag accept a history of successes?
5. BELIEVABLE ADVERTISING – Does it promise impossible
rewards: amuse-affluent-abrupt and MLM schemes? Or is it above board and
6. REPUTATION – What does the bag literature acquaint you about
their former operations?
7. WHAT CLIENTS SAY – Contact current clients and buzz for
their opinions. Would they recommend this bag
alignment? Are they benefiting from it?
C. Is the Program Able-bodied Designed?
8. AFFILIATE QUALIFICATIONS – Are they signing up
everyone? Or are they being picky? Picky is bigger.
9. AFFILIATE RESPONSIBILITIES – Bigger, too, if there are
specific responsibilities. Are affiliates asked to accomplish
promotion, communication with customers, sales?
10. INITIATOR RESPONSIBILITIES – Does the outfit action advice
in promotion, sales and after-sales abutment?
11. PAYMENT & TERMS – Is there a charge or commission
structure? How frequently are payments fabricated? Does affiliate
amuse credit for approaching sales?
12. TRANSACTION TRANSPARENCY – How frequently are
transaction reports fabricated? Are transactions independently
checkable by the affiliate? Is there a third-affair audit?
13. CONFLICT RESOLUTION – Is there a SIMPLE adaption for
14. RETURN TO SITE – Is there a child’s play road for a website
visitor to return to the site of the affiliate after a
transaction is executed?
D. Will You be Allotment of a Community?
15. COMMUNICATION MEDIUM – Does the program accept a
newsletter, a mailing list, a forum, or some other means of
communicating among all affiliates?
16. AFFILIATE DECISION-MAKING – Does each affiliate accept
a articulation in manufacture decisions that act on all affiliates?
17. MUTUAL PROBLEM SOLVING – Is there a adaption whereby
affiliates can pose problems and accept them solved by the
affiliate community?- – – – – – – – – – – –
Be decidedly careful when evaluating an affiliate program. Most
bodies dwell on the financial arrangements. These are big, of
course. But added big, I accept, are efforts fabricated to accomplish
community. These efforts may bolster your adeptness to accomplish
greater financial goals.
Spend age in evaluation. It will pament off in the continued amble.
Paul -the soarING- Siegel is the founder of the Learning Fountain
Network (* Excellence * Honesty * Ethics), at
http://www.learningfountain.com; and editor of LearningFOUNT, a
newsletter focusing on Helpfulness Marketing. To subscribe, send
email to: mailto:LearningFOUNTfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Alive your eyes
Accompany LearningFOUNT: a FREE Bag Newsletter,
Send email to mailto:LearningFOUNTemail@example.com
LEARNING FOUNTAIN NETWORK, http://www.learningfountain.com
* Excellence * Honesty * Ethics
About the Author
Paul “the soarING” Siegel, mailto:[email protected]
Originall posted May 17, 2012