Publishing Guidelines: You are greet to publish this About the Author Sandra Schrift 13 year speaker bureau owner and any more job
article in its entirety, electronically, or in print fre*e
of charge, as continued as you accommodate my full signature file
for ezines, and my Interlacing site inscription(http://www.schrift.com)
in hyperlink for other sites. Please send a courtesy link
or email where you publish to [email protected] Thank you.
TITLE: 12 Ways to be a Confident Public Speaker
AUTHOR: Sandra Schrift
CONTACT: [email protected]
COPYRIGHT: ©2004 by Sandra Schrift. All rights reserved
12 Ways to be a Confident Public Speaker
Speak from your affection. If you accept in what you add, than
others charge to hear it. All confident speakers fall in the
P2 (affection plus persistence). Be sure your speech contains
your most fundamental beliefs and comes from authenticity.
1. Prepare, prepare, prepare!
2. Practice in front of a full-length mirror, for baby
groups. Accompany Toastmasters. www.toastmasters.org
3. Be absolute. I am a acceptable speaker rainer.
4. Expect to be afraid. [abysmal breathe, exercise by walking,
stretch, visualize your accomplishment, meditate] Accomplish anxiety your
ally. Access your energy; heighten your awareness.
5. Bull's eye on your audience. [It is NOT about you. You are
there to advice your audience]
6. Simplify. Statement your age wisely and accumulate your
presentation ablaze and child’s play so that your audience can
accept what you are saying.
7. Connect with your audience. Attending bodies in the eye, one
at a age, as you speak to them. The audience wants you to
8. Act confident. Smile. Authority your chin up. Stick your chest
out. When you accomplish this, you will air confident. Bethink,
YOU are the authority on the subject and they appetite to hear
what you accept to add.
9. Statement humor wherever possible.
10. Action the adapted message blend (inform, persuade,
11. Authorize credibility by the statement of facts, statistics,
12. Apprentice from your mistakes. Manufacture mistakes is allotment of
your learning action. Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert,
said, Creativity is allowing yourself to accomplish mistakes.
Art is alive which ones to accumulate.
coach to emerging and veteran public speakers who appetite to
“abound” a profitable speaking bag. I again assignment with
bag professionals and organizations who appetite to
expert their presentations.
To acquisition out How to Alter to a Highly Paid Able
Speaker, action to http://www.schrift.com/ProfessionalSpeaker/
Accompany my chargeless bi-weekly Monday Morning Mindfulness ezine
About the Author
Sandra Schrift 13 year speaker bureau owner and any more job
Originall posted February 22, 2012